RhinoCAM 2020 – Expert
RhinoCAM-MILL is one of the five modules offered in the RhinoCAM CAM software suite. Combining free-form modeling power of Rhino and the legendary machining capabilities of VisualMILL this module offers an easy to use yet powerful milling solution that is ideal for mold, die & tooling, wood working, rapid-prototyping and general machining. RhinoCAM includes 2-1/2, 3, 4 & 5 axis machining functionality. It comes with hundreds of free post-processors and a post-processor generator to create your own. Priced right for the cost conscious buyer, RhinoCAM-MILL CAM software delivers outstanding value for your investment.
This configuration allows 4th Axis Indexed and continuous roughing and finishing operations to be created. Curve based continuous machining such as 4 Axis Facing, Pocketing, Profiling & Engraving as well as Surface/solids/meshes based machining such as Roughing, Finishing and Curve Projection machining are available. This configuration includes all of the functionality included in the Standard (STD) configuration.
TURN, ART and NEST modules are included with this configuration of RhinoCAM!
- 2D & 3D Modeling, Mesh modeling, advanced NURBS based modeling (Needs Rhino)
- 2 1/2 Axis Milling
- 3 Axis Milling
- 4 Axis Indexed Milling
- 4 Axis Continuous Milling
- TURN Module – 2 Axis Turning/Lathe programming module
- ART Module – Artistic Modeling (Raster to Vector conversion, Pictures to 3D geometry …)
- NEST Module – Parts Nesting (Rectangular and True-Shape Nesting)