Mach3 CNC-ohjaus pc:lle
Mach3 on cnc-ohjausohjelma PC:lle Windows-käyttöjärjestelmään.
The Mach series of software is one of the most versatile CNC control packages.
Here are some of the basic features and functions provided by Mach3:
- Converts a standard PC to a fully featured, 6-axis CNC controller
- Allows direct import of DXF, BMP, JPG, and HPGL files through LazyCam
- Visual Gcode display
- Generates Gcode via LazyCam or Wizards
- Fully customizable interface
- Customizable M-Codes and Macros using VBscript
- Spindle Speed control
- Multiple relay control
- Manual pulse generation
- Video display of machine
- Touch screen ability
- Full screen eligibil
Without a license, Mach3 will operate in Demo mode. While in Demo mode, the software has the following limitations:
- Mill & Plasma: 500 line gcode limit (10,000,000 limit after licensing)
- Turn: 50 line gcode limit (10,000,000 limit after licensing)
- Kernel Frequency locked at 25kHz (only applicable if using the parallel port driver)
- Set Next Line function disabled
- Run From Here function disabled
- Turn: Threading disabled
- Plasma: THC functions disabled
Non-commercial users (aka hobbyists) are permitted to use one Mach license for as many machines as they require. For commercial users (anybody who uses the software to generate profit), we require a separate license purchase for each machine. Mach1, Mach2, and Mach3 may all be used on one computer, but only one version of each will co-exist on a single computer.
A license is only required on the computer actually running a machine. If a computer not connected to a machine is used to test code, please use Mach3 in Simulation mode – it will remove the 500 line limit. Simulation mode can be accessed by uninstalling (or not installing) the Parallel Port Driver. The Add-ons for Mill will only work with a licensed copy of Mach3 as this software is an Add-on, and not a stand-alone product.